Sunday, July 12, 2009

Update.. FINALLY...I know!

It's been a little while since I last updated. Not because I haven't had anything to write about, but because I'm really bad at this, and things have been pretty busy. Honestly since it has been so long I don't even know where to start. Ok, I'm 30 weeks now (yay!) and feeling pretty good. The baby is growing and moving like crazy.. very active little girl. Hopefully we will know soon if I will still need a C-section. I'm really ok doing it either way since I don't know any different, but I would just like to know which way we are going to do this for sure. She is still a no name (poor little girl) but we do have it narrowed down to 4. Jon promised me that by my shower we would have a name picked out, so that's not too much longer. This heat hasn't been very fun , but luckily I work inside and my parents have a pool. Jon, Titan and myself have been going over there to swim the last three weekends. A few weeks ago we took a day trip to Oak Creek. Seriously a little piece of heaven. The day we went it was easily mid to low 70's!!






Since Jon and I will be moving about a month after the baby is born we aren't getting a nursery ready. Its hard not being able to do that yet just because it makes me feel like I'm not really ready. Plus it would be so much fun. We did get a crib the other week and our plan was to keep it in its box until we moved, but I just had to see it. So Jon being the good husband that he is put it together for me.






I think the crib is really cute, but after going to a few other baby stores I decided that I didn't like it anymore. I wasn't really happy with the quality, it didn't seem very sturdy, and I figured even if it cost us a little more money, having a good, safe crib would be worth it. So yesterday Jon took this one apart and re packaged it. I was going to take some pics of him doing that, but I didn't want to push my luck :)
A few people have been asking for a belly picture update so here it is. My big belly :P







5 comments:

aristella said...

YOUR BELLY!!!!!! I cant wait to talk to her. Her name should be Aristella because that was the deal little lady. haha. <3 u guys

Adam Jensen said...

Donna!!! You are so freaking cute!!! I love your beautiful belly! How come you will possibly have a c-section? Is she breech? Thanks for the update. It's fun for me to see how you guys are doing getting ready to be parents. I just can't get over how cute you are!!!!!

Heather and Shaun said...

Your belly is so cute!!

Natalie said...

Donna you are looking good. I will tell you this, because you are a small person, I would really push for the c-section. After being in the NYICU I have learned and seen a lot of what can happen and although it takes longer to recover from, I would do it. Just know that if you do it once Dr. Sawyer will only do c-sections after that (which I'm sure he told you). But at least you will always know when you will have your babies. Your recovery will be easier than mine because you will be able to rest at home with your baby.

Also, where are you guys moving to?

Britney and Kevin said...

aaaahhhh I love your belly! I was so sad I missed your baby shower! I'm sorry! Donna, I love you and I'm so excited for you to have a baby! I wanted to see you so much before you had her! Let me know how everything goes! k?!