Saturday, April 25, 2009

We're having a . . .

GIRL!!! We just found out yesterday and are so excited and suprised. I could have sworn we were having a boy, and most people that guessed thought we were too. I love going the doctor because I love seeing the baby..it makes it more real. But yesterday was the best one. It was the first one that Jon was able to go to and I loved watching his expressions as he watched the baby. Everything looks good and she was so active. She was having a good time in there. She seems to be a little stubborn too. I don't know where she would get that from :) When we were trying to see her little parts she kept crossing her legs or putting her heals in the way. She finally gave us a peak and then put her hand down there to cover herself. I guess she's just a little lady ;) So now that we know what we are having we can start shopping (yay) and deciding on a name. I think that could take a while though.




sucking her thumb




This is what she looks like from the outside. I officailly can't button any of my pants so I guess I will be doing a little shopping for me too

10 comments:

Cherice said...

A little princess......so excited!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Heather and Shaun said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Adam Jensen said...

A little GIRL! I knew it! I am pretty sure I guessed a girl on facebook! Can't wait! Donna you are the cutest! I love how she was being all shy! too cute.

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Yay! That's so exciting!!!

aristella said...

i know a perfect name. arieathassi. its exotic and no one else has it!

Britt said...

DONNNA!! Look at that belly. My gosh I need to see you in person.. it doesn't seem real until I get to stroke your belly.

Britney and Kevin said...

That's Awesome Donna! YOu're havin' a little Donna! I"m so excited for you! She's going to become your little mommy helper!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

What is your due date? Any names picked out?

Britt said...

hey I actually do update my blog regardless of what your blog list says. I guess it doesn't work because mine is private. lol.

Adam Jensen said...

Ok! So......... Where are more pictures???? How are you guys?