Friday, December 12, 2008

Wedding Day!!!



Jon and I were married November 6th 2008.  It was a day that we both had been waiting for for a long time... but it was so worth the wait.  Everything was perfect. The weather was great, the flowers were beautiful(thanks Heather) and everyone was just so happy.  But what really made the day so wonderful was marrying my best friend. Actually, being sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend.  Knowing that he is mine and I am his forever and ever no matter what happens is such an amazing feeling.  So here are some of the pics all of which were done by Natalie Montez  photosbynatalie.blogspot.  Thanks for the amazing pictures!!
























2 comments:

Heather and Shaun said...

Those are pictures are so good! You guys look so happy! And of course you look so pretty!

Adam Jensen said...

oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE your pictures! Your wedding looked beautiful. I SO SO SO wish I could have been there. I could cry looking at those pictures I am so happy for you guys! Donna your dress, oh my SO PRETTY. And your hair! I love it! You have such great taste! Both of you do. I love Jon's suit! I love it all. Oh i am so sad I couldn't see it all. I totally would have cried! Jon your sister is SO grown up and beautiful! My fav pic is... well I think I love them all. Thanks SO much for sharing them. Oh I so wish I was there :( Congratulations you guys. You two are such a great match. I am so glad I know both of you it makes it that much more special for me :)