Monday, December 22, 2008

Reception

These are some pics from the reception. Everything turned out so beautiful! I loved it! Thank you so much to everyone who helped with the decorations, food, and clean up. You all are the best!!! I owe you big time. Photos are by Ghira Daisy

































We also had an open house up in Cameron..aka The Rez. It was a lot of fun meeting so many of Jon's family. I love them!

























This is baby Cash. So stinkin cute!! He's only 13 or 14 months old and he easily weighs over 30 lbs. I want one!!




























4 comments:

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Cute blog! Your wedding looks like it was beautiful. How is married life?
I gave Emily your address...she's getting married...hope you don't mind.

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Oh...I sent you an invite to my blog.

Adam Jensen said...

so nice! I love your decorations. Donna you sure have good taste. Jon too :)

Britney and Kevin said...

I love the dress...everything!