Saturday, April 30, 2011

Swimming

A couple of weeks ago I took Olivia swimming at Grandma and Papa's house. I love that my parents have a pool that we can use anytime and that they live so close. Last year we really didn't take advantage of it but this year we will for sure. Even though it was pretty warm out that day the pool was still a little too cold for me, so Olivia got to play in the baby pool instead. She loved it! This little one is a water baby for sure. She especially loved that she could splash around and make a mess with the water all she wanted.






















2 comments:

Heather and Shaun said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her pigtails!

Britney and Kevin said...

Oh, that pool/backyard has so many memories! She is so cute, getting so big! We're thinking of you Donna! Luv ya!