Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rice Cereal

Last night Olivia tried some rice cereal for the first time. I've heard that usually babies don't really like it at first so I decided to only make a little to see how she reacted. She LOVED IT!! It took her a few tries to get use to the spoon and to open wide for me but once she got the hang of it she was an eating machine. Maybe she will be like her dad and not be picky at all. That would be great! I know that this is silly but it made me feel like she is getting too big.. like she's all grown up. Silly I know.. she is still a baby.. I mean she's only 4 months! I am excited for all of the new things that she is doing and all of the new stuff still to come. Oh how I love my baby bear!


Waiting..







Satisfied


1 comment:

Hev and Danaca said...

too cute~ I am glad she loved it, that is a great thing, hopefully she will love the food when there time comes too!!!