Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow Day

Last weekend we went to Flagstaff to play in the snow. I was wondering how much snow would be left to play in since it has been pretty warm down here lately. Luckily there was tons!! At some points it went above my knee!! Heather really wanted to build a snowman since she never had before and Jon wanted to try out Heather's snowboard. It was a lot of fun playing up there but I'm still glad that I don't have to live in it.







This pic is for Ari... you know why



Heather sunk in so for once I am taller!




My cat ears




























3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh man! I wanna go play in the snow!

Adam Jensen said...

your snowman or woman has boobies!!! you guys are funny!

Natalie said...

How fun!! I'm glad the snow was snowman worthy. Tell Heather to keep her bra on next time.